It’s very tempting to do it only when you need it to either fire or get opinions of the team, but this not work for very long.
If you want to build a talent centric company, you need to show them that you actually care fortheir well being, not just a method to get excuses to fire someone.
Because after a few times, your employees will realise after every review their friends got into trouble.
How would that effect the answers they give you?
360Evaluation Template: Peer Evaluation
1) Does this person exhibits leadership qualities in his role in the Company? Why?
2) Rate the leadership Qualities 1 to 10 (no 7).
* 7 is a very safe number, because its nottoo low or too high, its best to get them to choose between 6 or 8, which is, an A or a C
3) When this person works with coworkers, what interpersonal skills does he demonstrates?
4) Rate the interpersonal performance from 1 to 10.
5) Does this Employee Effectively solves problems? Give a case scenario for your answer.
6) How good is his problem solving skills from 1 to 10
7) Does this person seem to be motivated in doing his work related task, job, and relationship?
8) Rate Their Motivation Score from 1 to 10.
9) Are the persons work method and approach to accomplishing his effective, efficient and continuously improving? justify
10) Rate his Growth Rate
11) Give him an overall score of performance from 1 to 10.
12) What do you think he should improve on?
360Evaluation Template: Self Assestment
1) Name three things you have done really well in the last 3 months? Why do you think those were successful?
2) Are you exhibiting leadership qualities in the Company? Why?
3) Rate your leadership Qualities 1 to 10 (no 7).
4) What do you think about your interpersonal skills within the company?
5) Rate Your interpersonal performance from 1 to 10.
6) Do you solve problems effectively? Give a scenario of your answer
7) How good is your problem solving skills from 1 to 10
8) Are you Motivated in your work related task, job and relationship?
9) Rate your motivation score from 1 to 10.
10) Is your work method effective, efficient and continuously improving? justify
11) Rate your Growth Rate from 1 to 10.
12) Give yourself an overall score 1 to 10.
13) What do you think you should improve on next?
Why is the 260 evaluation form structured like that :
when we design, we are looking for ways to improve the happyness and productivity of them inthe company, again, this is just an outline and the best way to use this is to understand the reason why you need the evaluation form and recreate with refrence
These just so happen is the things that our company is interested in, namely growth of our team members.